Breakfast Steak n' Eggs Sandwich. .
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone may enjoy whenever they like meats at all. You are going to appreciate serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
That is really an quick quick recipe for Breakfast Steak n' Eggs Sandwich come already cooked, thus this recipe involves simply heating it through. No longer over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can cook Breakfast Steak n' Eggs Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Steak n' Eggs Sandwich
- It’s 1 of sirloin steak, thin cut.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of horseradish cream sauce.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- It’s 1 of crispy baguette section.
Breakfast Steak n' Eggs Sandwich instructions
- Season steak. I'm partial to montreal, but you can use salt and pepper or anything else you'd like..
- Heat oil over medium high in a cast iron skillet. Sear steak on both sides. Remove from heat and let it rest..
- Lower the heat to medium low. Add 1 tbsp oil and then fry your egg. 60 second on one side, flip and repeat. This produces a slightly runny yoke. If you want more runny don't flip crank the heat up to medium. If you want less runny….. You don't want less runny..
- Serve on toasted baguette with horseradish sauce (I've got a quick recipe for that on cookpad). Garnish with dill..
When you cook this Breakfast Steak n' Eggs Sandwich, you’ll arrived at realize (if you may already) that you may need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, although that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are scrumptious and use a very few simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Breakfast Steak n' Eggs Sandwich with a new selection of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice plus a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a total meal.