Montreal Steak Style Burrito. .
These are delicious meal recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy should they like beef at all. You can take pleasure in serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
That is really an simple quick recipe for Montreal Steak Style Burrito come already cooked, and so this recipe involves only heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it can lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can cook Montreal Steak Style Burrito using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Montreal Steak Style Burrito
- You need 2 pounds of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Montreal Style Steak Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Garlic Powder OR freshly minced garlic.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1-8 oz of package mozzarella cheese OR Italian 5 Cheese, shredded.
- It’s of Salad for burrito.
- It’s of Flour Tortillas (Burrito Style).
- Prepare of Taco shells (I used the ones that stand).
Montreal Steak Style Burrito step by step
- Place ground beef in large pot and cook until brown……
- Drain any excess fat from ground beef and then add chopped onions and green pepper, sauté until onions and green pepper are soft……
- While meat and veggies are sautéing, add Montreal Steak seasoning, black pepper and garlic powder OR fresh garlic, and continue to cook for about 10 min on medium heat……
- Remove from heat, let sit for a few minutes, then add entire bag of shredded cheese to meat mixture……
- Mix it all up until cheese is coating the meat mixture……
- Heat up either a flour tortilla OR a taco shell……You can use whichever suits you !.
- Place some salad greens on the bottom of the flour tortilla OR your taco shell,then add several tablespoons of the meat mixture on top of salad greens…….
- For your burrito wrap it up, slice in half and enjoy ! For your taco shell eat and enjoy ! And don’t forget to add sour cream and or salsa to your burrito or shell !!.
As soon as you cook this Montreal Steak Style Burrito, you’ll go to realize (if you avoid already) that you no longer need a lot associated with hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, yet that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are delightful and use a very few simple ingredients.
You can serve this Montreal Steak Style Burrito with a variety of other vegetables, these kinds of as potatoes, rice plus a salad or eco-friendly beans for a complete meal.