Peppered Steak. .
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone may enjoy should they like beef at all. You may delight in serving these wonderful meals to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
This is really an simple quick recipe for Peppered Steak come already cooked, thus this recipe involves only heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy benefits. You can cook Peppered Steak using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peppered Steak
- Prepare 4 of servings of steak such as ribeye or sirloin, your choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley, or 4 teaspoons dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh cracked pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry mustard powder.
Peppered Steak step by step
- Combine butter, parsley, onion, worcestershire sauce, pepper and mustard in a saucepan..
- Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until butter melts and onions start to soften. About 5 minutes..
- Reserve 1/4 cup of mixture..
- Grill steak to your own liking, basting frequently with butter mixture..
- After steak is grilled to your liking, drizzle with remaining butter mixture and serve..
- My husband likes it peppery so I add double the amount of cracked pepper. Regular ground pepper will work but fresh cracked peppercorns taste best..
- I got this recipe twenty years ago from a recipe card my mother had from Easy Everyday Cooking..
Once you cook this Peppered Steak, you’ll arrive at realize (if you no longer already) that you no longer need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, although that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are scrumptious and use a several simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Peppered Steak with a new number of other vegetables, these kinds of as potatoes, rice in addition to a salad or green beans for a total meal.