Pinoy Bistek (beefsteak) Recipe. .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone may enjoy should they like beef at all. You can delight in serving these wonderful meals to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
This is really an simple quick recipe for Pinoy Bistek (beefsteak) Recipe come already cooked, and so this recipe involves simply heating it through. May over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can cook Pinoy Bistek (beefsteak) Recipe using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pinoy Bistek (beefsteak) Recipe
- Prepare of beef sirloin part is better and thinly sliced.
- You need cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 pieces of lemon or 3 -4 pieces of calamansi if it available.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic (depends if you don't like it its okey).
- Prepare to taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of large onion and sliced it into rings.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare pinch of salt to taste.
Pinoy Bistek (beefsteak) Recipe step by step
- Marinate first the beef in the soy sauce with lemon or calamansi and ground black pepper for at least 1 hour or 2 is much better..
- While marinating prepare and cut all the ingredients (onions and garlic).
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan then stir fry the marinated beef (without the marinade and don't throw the sauce because you will need it later) then when the beef color turns brown put it on the plate and set it aside.
- In the same pan where the beef were fried. Stir fry the garlic and onion rings until the texture becomes soft. Set aside also in the plate.
- In the same pan, pour the marinade we save last time and bring it to a boil..
- Then put in the fried beef and simmer it for 15 to 20 minutes or until meat is tender..
- When the sauce settle a little, then you can now add the stir-fried onions and add some salt if you want it a little saltier. (but its up to you if you want you beefsteak with lots of sauce).
- Serve it hot with rice and Enjoy!.
As soon as you cook this Pinoy Bistek (beefsteak) Recipe, you’ll arrive at realize (if you no longer already) that you may need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes create it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are delightful and use a several simple ingredients.
You may serve this Pinoy Bistek (beefsteak) Recipe with a new variety of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice and a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a complete meal.