Saucy BBQ Skillet Pork Steaks. .
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy whenever they like beef at all. You may take pleasure in serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
That is really an effortless quick recipe for Saucy BBQ Skillet Pork Steaks come already cooked, thus this recipe involves simply heating it through. No longer over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy many advantages. You can have Saucy BBQ Skillet Pork Steaks using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Saucy BBQ Skillet Pork Steaks
- It’s 3 large of pork steaks.
- You need 2 cup of sweet baby rays hickory and brown sugar bbq sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of onion powder, and salt per steak.
Saucy BBQ Skillet Pork Steaks instructions
- Season pork steaks with onion powder and salt, rub as much brown sugar as you want on each steak..
- Rub sweet baby rays on each steak..
- Put in large bowl and put in fridge to marinate for at least a hour..
- Put remaining sweet baby rays BBQ sauce in another bowl with lid, set aside for later..
- In large preheated skillet add one steak and cook till done, flipping occasionally so it doesn't blacken real bad..
- Remove pork steak from skillet and put in bowl with BBQ sauce, put lid on and shake till the pork steak is fully covered. Add extra BBQ sauce as needed to make steaks as saucy as you like!.
Once you cook this Saucy BBQ Skillet Pork Steaks, you’ll arrived at realize (if you no longer already) that you may need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, yet that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are delightful and use a very few simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Saucy BBQ Skillet Pork Steaks with the number of other vegetables, these kinds of as potatoes, rice and a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a total meal.