Sicilian Steak. .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy should they like beef at all. You can delight in serving these wonderful meals to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
That is really an effortless quick recipe for Sicilian Steak come already cooked, thus this recipe involves only heating it through. No longer over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can cook Sicilian Steak using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sicilian Steak
- You need 2 tsp. of finely chopped fresh rosemary.
- It’s 2 tsp. of finely chopped fresh thyme.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of minced garlic.
- You need 2 Tbs. of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of boneless ribeye steaks, each about 12 oz.
Sicilian Steak instructions
- In a small bowl, stir together the rosemary, thyme, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, garlic and olive oil. Reserve 2 tsp. of the herb paste..
- Rub the remaining herb paste onto both sides of the steaks. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Preheat a cast iron fry pan over medium high heat for 5 minutes. Place the steaks in the hot pan and cook, turning once, for 2 to 3 minutes per side for mediumrare..
- Transfer to a cutting board and brush the tops of the steaks with the reserved herb paste. Cover loosely with aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice the steaks thinly across the grain and serve immediately.
As soon as you cook this Sicilian Steak, you’ll arrived at realize (if you no longer already) that you may need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste excellent. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, yet that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are scrumptious and use a several simple ingredients.
You can serve this Sicilian Steak with a variety of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice in addition to a salad or green beans for a full meal.