Southern Steak and red potatoes. .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone may enjoy whenever they like various meats at all. You may appreciate serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
This is really an effortless quick recipe for Southern Steak and red potatoes come already cooked, and so this recipe involves only heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy benefits. You can cook Southern Steak and red potatoes using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Southern Steak and red potatoes
- Prepare 3 small of red potatoes.
- You need 2 of brown mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of beef steak.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Indian Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 of green oinion.
- You need 1 oz of celery, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Southern Steak and red potatoes instructions
- It's a very easy recipe to make. Boil the potatoes for 7-10 min. Let them cool down and carefully peel the skin. In the meantime, season your steak and it 4 min (or more depending on your taste) on each side. Once it's ready, remove it from the castiron and add the mushrooms to let them fry for 1 min. In a hot cast iron, add the olive oil, the potatoes and the chopped green onion for 2.5. Steam your celery and your meal is ready .
Once you cook this Southern Steak and red potatoes, you’ll arrived at realize (if you avoid already) that you may need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, although that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are scrumptious and use a several simple ingredients.
You can serve this Southern Steak and red potatoes with the selection of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice plus a salad or green beans for a complete meal.