Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy cream)! But nearly every other comment we have received about this soup is from all of you slow cooking fans, asking if you can make the soup in. This recipe for Slow Cooker Steak and Potato soup is pure comfort food..
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone can enjoy should they like beef at all. You are going to appreciate serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
I wish I had my bread machine accessible, this is the perfect recipe to have the bread maker. Top with beef and tomatoes; sprinkle with sugar. Slow-Cooker Braised Beef, Pork and Black Beans.
That is really an quick quick recipe for Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves merely heating it through. May over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy benefits. You can cook Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker
- Prepare 500 grams of cubed steak (I used saikoro — cubed beef steak, but you can cube sirloin, tenderloin, or other cut that you fancy).
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes, scrubbed and diced.
- You need 2 of onions, peeled and diced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chopped lemon peel.
- It’s of Juice from 1 tsp lemon.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 500 ml of beef broth.
- You need 250 ml of cooking cream.
Slow cooker steak and potato soup. If your all about the meat and potatoes then you have to try this soup! Brown the beef on all sides, but no need to cook through. Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT the cream.
Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker step by step
- Brown the beef with oil..
- Add the beef to the slow cooker. Add potatoes and then onion. Add lemon peel and juice. (These will add a slightly tangy flavor. Omit if you don't like them.).
- Add garlic paste, salt, and beef broth. Stir a bit..
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours (or 6-8 hours on LOW)..
- After 3 hours, add cooking cream and stir. Turn off the slow cooker. I waited for about half an hour before consuming, but I suppose you can sample it right away. Adjust the taste when necessary..
Crock Pot Steak Soup is so simple and frugal! Throw everything in the slow cooker for a really easy dinner idea. Sometimes we make this recipe with cream of mushroom soup. It is a nice change and so creamy. Flavorful: Many Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipes fall short on flavor and taste like disenchanting thick, bland potatoes – not this potato soup!
As soon as you cook this Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker, you’ll arrived at realize (if you avoid already) that you avoid need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes create it seem so, yet that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found several recipes that are delightful and use a very few simple ingredients.
You may serve this Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker with the selection of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice plus a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a full meal.