Steak In A Sack. .
These are delicious meal recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy should they like beef at all. You can delight in serving these wonderful meals to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
This is really an effortless quick recipe for Steak In A Sack come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves simply heating it through. No longer over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy benefits. You can cook Steak In A Sack using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak In A Sack
- It’s 1/4 cup of (1/2 stick) butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt (I use less because I'm not all that into salt).
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper (I use extra).
- It’s 1 cup of seasoned croutons.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of bonless sirloin steak or (3# whole tenderloin).
Steak In A Sack step by step
- In a small bowl, blend together butter, oil, garlic, salt and pepper..
- Spread over all surfaces of steak..
- In another bowl, combine croutons and cheese, stirring to blend..
- Press cheese mixture onto surface of steak..
- Place steak in a brown paper bag..
- Fold up open end and secure tightly with staples or paper clips..
- Place bag on a rimmed cookie sheet (to catch juice of steak which will run out during cooking)..
- Place cookie sheet in preheated 350° oven..
- Bake until desired doneness. Approximately 45 minutes for medium rare for example..
When you cook this Steak In A Sack, you’ll arrive at realize (if you avoid already) that you may need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste excellent. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, although that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are scrumptious and use a several simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Steak In A Sack with the number of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice in addition to a salad or green beans for a complete meal.