Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants. .
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy when they like meats at all. You may take pleasure in serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
That is really an quick quick recipe for Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants come already cooked, thus this recipe involves only heating it through. May over-cook it or it can lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can cook Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1/4 of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 2 slice of White American Cheese.
- You need 2 packages of Croissant dough.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants instructions
- Sauté onions and add ground beef worcestershire sauce, salt, and peppers -cook until beef is done..
- When beef is done add cheddar cheese and mix. Top with white American cheese and cover so cheese melts..
- Roll out croissant dough slightly..
- Fill croissant dough with 1 tablespoon of meat and cheese mixture and fold it up..
- Beat 1 egg in a bowl with Italian seasoning and brush egg mixture over croissants..
- Follow croissant package instructions and bake until done. Let cool and enjoy!.
Once you cook this Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants, you’ll arrived at realize (if you no longer already) that you no longer need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes create it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are tasty and use a very few simple ingredients.
You may serve this Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants with the number of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice and a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a complete meal.