Chipotle Copy Cat – Steak Marinade. .
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone may enjoy when they like beef at all. You are going to appreciate serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
That is really an quick quick recipe for Chipotle Copy Cat – Steak Marinade come already cooked, and so this recipe involves simply heating it through. No longer over-cook it or it can lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can have Chipotle Copy Cat – Steak Marinade using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chipotle Copy Cat – Steak Marinade
- Prepare of Famous Chipotle Mexican Grill Steak.
- It’s 2 oz of Package Dried Ancho Chilies.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Oregano ( chopped).
- It’s 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 large of Red Onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 small of Steaks.
Chipotle Copy Cat – Steak Marinade instructions
- Soak dry anchor chilies overnight in water . until soft ( remove seeds ).
- Add all ingredients except meat in a food processor… ( Puree until smooth ).
- Spread mixture over the steaks and refrigerate for an hour or over night.
- Tip #1: Cook can cook the steak in a pan until golden brown on each side and throw it into the oven for 30 minutes to 1 hour depends on how you like your steaks.
- Tip #2: You can grill your steaks to your liking.
- After cooking the steak slice into 4-5 inch cuts … In a sauce pan put the marinade on medium heat then throw in your sliced steak let it come to a little bowl…..
Once you cook this Chipotle Copy Cat – Steak Marinade, you’ll arrived at realize (if you may already) that you no longer need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, although that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found several recipes that are delightful and use a very few simple ingredients.
You can serve this Chipotle Copy Cat – Steak Marinade with a selection of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice and a salad or green beans for a total meal.