Filipino Style beef steak.(Bistek tagalog). .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy whenever they like beef at all. You are going to take pleasure in serving these wonderful food to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
That is really an simple quick recipe for Filipino Style beef steak.(Bistek tagalog) come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves merely heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy many advantages. You can have Filipino Style beef steak.(Bistek tagalog) using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Filipino Style beef steak.(Bistek tagalog)
- It’s of Filipino dish.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of beef sirloin, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 large of squeezed lemon or calamansi.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 clove of crush garlic.
- It’s 2 large of ring sliced onions.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 pinch of salt to taste.
Filipino Style beef steak.(Bistek tagalog) step by step
- Bistek Tagalog is the Filipino version of the Beef Steak. It is comprised of thinly sliced beef cooked in soy sauce and lemon juice and garnished with caramelized onion rings. This simple yet great tasting recipe does not require much ingredients and the procedure is not complicated at all. Just have all the ingredients present, add a little love to it and Voila! You have your deliciously cooked Bistek. Cooking Bistek Tagalog is easier than you think. As long as you follow the steps indicated in this bistek tagalog recipe, you should be alright. It is important to marinate the beef in soy sauce and lemon juice f0r at least an hour so that the meat absorbs the flavor prior to cooking. The cut of the beef also matters a lot because this will affect the texture of the dish. Tender cuts are recommended for shorter cooking time. If the cut of beef that you have is tough, try cooking it in a pressure cooker for 30 minutes. Try this delicious Bistek Tagalog Recipe and let me know what you.
- 1. Marinade beef in soy sauce, lemon (or calamansi), and ground black pepper for at least 1 hour 2. Heat the cooking oil in a pan then stir fry the onion rings until the texture becomes soft. Set aside 3. In the same pan where the onions were fried, fry the marinated beef (without the marinade) until color turns brown. Set aside 4. Put-in the garlic then saute for a few minutes 5. Pour the marinade and bring to a boil. 6. Put in the fried beef and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until meat is tender. Add water as needed. 7. Add the stir-fried onions and some salt to taste. 8. Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!.
Once you cook this Filipino Style beef steak.(Bistek tagalog), you’ll arrived at realize (if you avoid already) that you no longer need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, yet that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found several recipes that are tasty and use a very few simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Filipino Style beef steak.(Bistek tagalog) with a new selection of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice and a salad or green beans for a full meal.