Ham Steak With Honey Mustard Sauce. .
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone can enjoy should they like various meats at all. You are going to delight in serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
That is really an effortless quick recipe for Ham Steak With Honey Mustard Sauce come already cooked, and so this recipe involves only heating it through. May over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy many advantages. You can cook Ham Steak With Honey Mustard Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham Steak With Honey Mustard Sauce
- Prepare 400 grams of Thickly cut ham loin.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Yellow Mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆Lemon juice.
- You need 1 of ☆Black pepper.
Ham Steak With Honey Mustard Sauce step by step
- Thoroughly mix the ☆ ingredients together. Cut the 400g of ham in half..
- Fry in a pan lightly coated with olive oil..
- These taste great if you thoroughly cook the meat. Wipe the excess grease that comes out from the meat while cooking..
- After cooking both sides, arrange with assorted vegetables and the sauce on a plate, and it is done ..
- It also goes great with the nuggets from recipe..
As soon as you cook this Ham Steak With Honey Mustard Sauce, you’ll arrived at realize (if you no longer already) that you no longer need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste excellent. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, although that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are tasty and use a several simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Ham Steak With Honey Mustard Sauce with a new number of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice and a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a complete meal.