Italian Cheese Steak Sandwiches. .
These are delicious meal recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy should they like various meats at all. You are going to appreciate serving these wonderful meals to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
That is really an quick quick recipe for Italian Cheese Steak Sandwiches come already cooked, thus this recipe involves simply heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy many advantages. You can cook Italian Cheese Steak Sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- It’s 4 of boneless sirloin steaks, (6 oz. ea.).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 jar of (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce.
- You need 1/8 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, (about 4 oz.).
Italian Cheese Steak Sandwiches step by step
- Season steaks, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper..
- In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and brown steaks, turning occasionally, 4 minutes or until steaks are almost done. Remove steaks and set aside..
- In same skillet, stir in Pasta Sauce and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Return steaks to skillet; top steaks with cheese. Cook covered over medium heat 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. To serve, arrange steaks on platter. Pour sauce around steaks and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley..
- Prep time: 5 min Cook time: 10 min.
Once you cook this Italian Cheese Steak Sandwiches, you’ll go to realize (if you avoid already) that you no longer need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, although that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are delightful and use a several simple ingredients.
You can serve this Italian Cheese Steak Sandwiches with a new number of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice and a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a total meal.