Pan Seared T-Bone Steak. .
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy whenever they like beef at all. You are going to take pleasure in serving these wonderful food to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real deal with.
This is really an effortless quick recipe for Pan Seared T-Bone Steak come already cooked, and so this recipe involves merely heating it through. No longer over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can have Pan Seared T-Bone Steak using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan Seared T-Bone Steak
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil (EVOO).
- It’s 1 1/2 lb. of T-Bone (steak).
Pan Seared T-Bone Steak instructions
- Sprinkle salt and fresh ground pepper to both sides of the steak..
- Drizzle the EVOO on a medium-high cast iron skillet. Make sure that you begin to see smoke and then place the steak on the skillet..
- Pre-set oven to 350°F and sizzle steak on medium-low for 4 minutes on each side. Place steak in oven for 6-8 minutes..
- (An instant-read thermometer inserted perpendicularly into the steak registers 125 degrees F for medium rare.).
When you cook this Pan Seared T-Bone Steak, you’ll go to realize (if you no longer already) that you avoid need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste excellent. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, yet that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are scrumptious and use a several simple ingredients.
You may serve this Pan Seared T-Bone Steak with a new variety of other vegetables, these kinds of as potatoes, rice and a salad or eco-friendly beans for a complete meal.