Perfect Beef, Rice, & Mushroom. .
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone may enjoy whenever they like beef at all. You can appreciate serving these wonderful meals to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
This is really an effortless quick recipe for Perfect Beef, Rice, & Mushroom come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves simply heating it through. May over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can cook Perfect Beef, Rice, & Mushroom using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Perfect Beef, Rice, & Mushroom
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- You need 2 cans of beef broth(or 1 32oz carton).
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dehydrated onion(or as much diced onion as you prefer).
- It’s of 1 cup water (added later).
- Prepare of 1-2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms(or canned and drained).
- Prepare of 2 x 6oz. boxes Uncle Ben’s long grain wild rice.
- Prepare of 1 beef bottom round steak(these are cheap and I got one for $2 at local market) any cheap steak will work as it gets chopped and will be tender.
- Prepare 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) of melted butter.
Perfect Beef, Rice, & Mushroom instructions
- Spray the slow cooker with spray and wipe. Add broth, cream of mushroom, onion, butter & garlic powder. Mix well with a wisp. after mixed, add both boxes of rice and 1 of the seasoning packets from the rice and mix more..
- Add mushroom(I chopped the fresh slices in thirds)..
- Chop the beef before the first step and put in a freezer bag(1/4-1/2” pieces), add the 2nd pack of seasoning from the rice to the bag, seal, and shake and rub the seasoning in good..
- Dump the beef from the bag to the slow cooker and mix well..
- Slow cook on high and set timer for 4 hours..
- At 2.75-3 hours, add 1 cup of water and mix again, replace slow cooker lid..
- At 3 1/2 hours, check rice for tenderness and go up to 4 hours if needed(3 hr 35min worked for me) On 2nd attempt, I added water and stirred at 2.75 hours, it was ready at 3 hours and 5 minutes..
When you cook this Perfect Beef, Rice, & Mushroom, you’ll arrived at realize (if you may already) that you may need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes create it seem so, yet that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found several recipes that are delightful and use a very few simple ingredients.
You can serve this Perfect Beef, Rice, & Mushroom with a new variety of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice and a salad or eco-friendly beans for a total meal.