Philly Cheese Steak Dip. .
These are delicious beef recipes that anyone will certainly enjoy whenever they like beef at all. You are going to delight in serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
This is really an simple quick recipe for Philly Cheese Steak Dip come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves merely heating it through. May over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can cook Philly Cheese Steak Dip using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Philly Cheese Steak Dip
- You need 3/4 lb of flat iron steak.
- It’s pinch of salt & pepper (season steak).
- You need 1 cup of onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of green peppers.
- You need 1 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- It’s 5 oz of shredded provolone.
- You need 2 loaves of Vienna bread.
Philly Cheese Steak Dip instructions
- Season than fry steak to about med rare.
- Let steak cool.
- Fry onions, green peppers and mushrooms.
- Take off heat and cut steak into pieces.
- Mix and mash the cream cheese, mayo, provolone into a bowl you can put in the oven with.
- Add the steak, and mix well; this will be your dip bowl.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 min.
- Cut your bread in pieces and put on table.
As soon as you cook this Philly Cheese Steak Dip, you’ll arrived at realize (if you no longer already) that you no longer need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found numerous recipes that are delightful and use a very few simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Philly Cheese Steak Dip with the number of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice in addition to a salad or eco-friendly beans for a full meal.