Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak. .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone can enjoy whenever they like beef at all. You may delight in serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
That is really an effortless quick recipe for Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves only heating it through. Avoid over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy benefits. You can have Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Prepare of steaks.
- You need 2 lbs of ground meat, your choice. I use 50:50 beef and turkey.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, minced.
- You need 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 3 Tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of parsley, minced.
- You need of gravy.
- It’s 1 lb of mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1 1/2 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of Bou beef bouillon cubes.
- It’s 2 of Bou brown gravy cubes (or 1 oz brown gravy mix).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of parsley, minced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of water.
Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak step by step
- In a bowl, combine the minced onion, egg, breadcrumbs, milk, garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley and mix.
- Add meat to the mixture and mix well..
- Divide the mixture into 7-8 portions. Form each portion into an oblong patty..
- Keep the patties in the freezer until you're ready..
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add a little oil. Sear the patties until brown. Don't worry if they're cooked through. Move to a plate and set aside..
- Unwrap your boullion and gravy cubes..
- In a small container add the 1.5 cups water, cubes, ketchup, and mustard. Stir to dissolve. Heat in the microwave if you're having trouble getting everything to mix..
- In your slow cooker, add the onions and mushrooms to the bottom. Layer in the patties, and pour the gravy mix over..
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Carefully remove the patties from the slow cooker and place on a plate..
- Mix the corn starch and 4 Tbsp of water and pour into the slow cooker liquid. Stir until thick..
- Nestle the patties back into the gravy and keep warm until ready to eat..
- Serve with mashed potatoes and sprinkle with parsley. Green peas would make a fine side!.
When you cook this Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak, you’ll arrive at realize (if you no longer already) that you may need a lot involving hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes create it seem so, although that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are delightful and use a very few simple ingredients.
You are able to serve this Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak with a variety of other vegetables, this kind of as potatoes, rice and a salad or eco-friendly beans for a complete meal.