Steak chipotle in adobo sauce. .
These are delicious meal recipes that anyone may enjoy whenever they like beef at all. You may appreciate serving these wonderful meals to any dinner visitors and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
This is really an simple quick recipe for Steak chipotle in adobo sauce come already cooked, therefore this recipe involves only heating it through. No longer over-cook it or it will eventually lose its juicy benefits. You can cook Steak chipotle in adobo sauce using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak chipotle in adobo sauce
- It’s 3 lb of NY strips steak.
- You need 1 each of onion slice.
- Prepare 2 each of 1 red,1 yellow bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of salt, pepper, rosemary.
- It’s 1/4 can of chipotle in adobo sauce.
Steak chipotle in adobo sauce instructions
- Grill the steak.
- Slice bell peppers, onions into strips..
- In the pan..
- Put olive oil, to sautee onions, bell peppers, salt, pepper, rosemary, and mixed the chipotle and stir until completely done..
- Prepared plate transfer the steak in the plate put the sautee onion and bell peppers in the center of the steak or what you prepared or you can add bake potato in the side or whatever you like..
As soon as you cook this Steak chipotle in adobo sauce, you’ll go to realize (if you avoid already) that you may need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to create a recipe taste great. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, yet that’s really not the particular case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are tasty and use a several simple ingredients.
You may serve this Steak chipotle in adobo sauce with the number of other vegetables, these kinds of as potatoes, rice and a salad or eco-friendly beans for a total meal.