Steak Enchiladas. .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone can enjoy whenever they like beef at all. You may appreciate serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real handle.
This is really an simple quick recipe for Steak Enchiladas come already cooked, thus this recipe involves only heating it through. May over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy benefits. You can cook Steak Enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak Enchiladas
- It’s of Corn tortillas.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of cooked beef steak, I used top sirloin, chopped small.
- You need of Refried beans.
- Prepare of lEnchilada sauce.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
Steak Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray thoroughly a 9×13 baking dish. In a skillet on high heat crisp and brown the steak. I added the drippings from the night before and reduced it..
- On a tortilla, put a spoon of beans, a spoon of steak, and a sprinkling of cheese. Roll it up and place seam side down. Continue rolling until your dish is full. Pour sauce over all of it..
- I baked it covered for about 30 minutes. Took it out and uncovered it and sprinkled more cheese on top. Returned it to the oven for a few minutes then took it out and let it sit for a bit. Served with sour cream and all the good fixins.
Once you cook this Steak Enchiladas, you’ll arrive at realize (if you avoid already) that you no longer need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to help to make a recipe taste very good. Professional chefs sometimes help to make it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are scrumptious and use a several simple ingredients.
You can serve this Steak Enchiladas with the variety of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice and a salad or environmentally friendly beans for a complete meal.