Steak Marinade. .
These are delicious meat recipes that anyone may enjoy when they like meats at all. You can delight in serving these wonderful food to any dinner friends and surprising your granparents with a real take care of.
That is really an quick quick recipe for Steak Marinade come already cooked, and so this recipe involves merely heating it through. May over-cook it or it is going to lose its juicy amazing benefits. You can cook Steak Marinade using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak Marinade
- You need 1 cup of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dried chopped onion.
- It’s 2 clove of Chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground red pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
Steak Marinade instructions
- Mix all ingredients together in a gallon freezer bag. Close bag as shake to mix..
- Add steaks and leave for at least 3 hours, turning bag occasionally, for best results..
As soon as you cook this Steak Marinade, you’ll go to realize (if you no longer already) that you avoid need a lot regarding hard-to-find ingredients to help make a recipe taste excellent. Professional chefs sometimes help make it seem so, nevertheless that’s really not typically the case. I’ve found a lot of recipes that are delightful and use a several simple ingredients.
You can serve this Steak Marinade with a new selection of other vegetables, such as potatoes, rice in addition to a salad or green beans for a full meal.