Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sausage & potato frittata. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sausage & Potato Frittata is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Sausage & Potato Frittata is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Flavorful recipes for roasted, baked, and fried chicken as well as chicken casserole,soup. Stick with more traditional flavors in dishes like Chicken. Sausage making is an outcome of efficient butchery.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sausage & potato frittata using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage & Potato Frittata:
- Make ready 8 eggs
- Take 1/4 C milk or heavy cream
- Get 4 oz breakfast sausage
- Take 2 red potatoes; boiled, small dice
- Prepare 1 thick slice primo taglio ham; large dice
- Get 1/8 green bell pepper; julienne
- Get 1/8 red bell pepper; julienne
- Prepare 1 jalapeño; small dice
- Take 1/8 red onion; small dice
- Get 1/8 yellow onion; small dice
- Get 1/2 C sweet corn
- Take 2 cloves garlic; minced
- Make ready 1 T crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare 1/2 C shredded cheddar
- Get 2 T butter; diced
- Prepare as needed kosher salt and black pepper
Cook up classic and creative dishes, like stew, jambalaya, Spanish-style noodles and more with. Sausage definition is - a highly seasoned minced meat (such as pork) usually stuffed in casings of prepared animal intestine; also : a link or patty of sausage. How to use sausage in a sentence. There's no need to spend hours stirring away — a trip to the oven makes for quick preparation of this creamy risotto with sweet Italian sausage, classic Italian flavors and fresh green broccolini.
Instructions to make Sausage & Potato Frittata:
- Heat enough olive oil to cover the bottom of a medium sized non-stick saute pan to medium heat.
- Add chunks of sausage in bite sized pieces. Add peppers, potatoes, and onions. Season. Toss.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk together eggs and milk with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- When sausage is 90% cooked, add crushed pepper flakes, corn, garlic, and ham. Cook for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Add butter. Stir. Add eggs and cheddar. Stir.
- Bake uncovered in a non-stick saute pan at 350° for approximately 15 min or until liquid is cooked.
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers or garlic, parsely, poblano, celery, bacon, oregano, zucchini, marjoram, basil, arugula, watercress, spinach, sweet potatoes, paprika, shallots, habanero, yellow squash, scallions, chives, cayenne, caramelized onions, cumin, thyme, Italian seasoning, bacon fat, creamed corn
Sausage is a food usually made from ground meat with a skin around it. Typically, a sausage is formed in a casing traditionally made from intestine, but sometimes synthetic. Some sausages are cooked during processing and the casing may be removed after. Sausage making is a traditional food preservation technique. Whether it's grilled, stewed, braised, or sautéed, sausage is the star of some of the most satisfying (and quickest) meals to make.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sausage & potato frittata recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!