Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sheree's cheesy creamy broccoli soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sheree's cheesy creamy broccoli soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup:
- Take 2 lbs broccoli florets
- Get 2 cans cream of celery soup
- Make ready 2 lbs cubed Velveeta type cheese
- Prepare 1 carton (32 oz) chicken broth
- Get 1/2 medium onion, minced
- Take salt is optional
- Get 2 TBS corn starch
- Make ready 1 TBS COLD water
Steps to make Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup:
- Add the first 6 ingredients in your crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours…. I cooked on high for 4-5 because I was home but the cheese melts better slow.
- Make a slurry with the cornstarch and water to thicken…… a slurry is stirring the cornstarch in cold water until it looks like Elmer glue…. add it to HOT SOUP… it should thicken it and maintain the flavor..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sheree's cheesy creamy broccoli soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!