Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, vickys puff pastry peach turnovers, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Puff Pastry Peach Turnovers, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Vickys Puff Pastry Peach Turnovers, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Place the pastry square on top. It'll shrink a bit while cooking so tuck it in as it's a bit larger than the dish. Vickys Homemade Onion Pilau Rice, GF DF EF SF NF.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vickys puff pastry peach turnovers, gf df ef sf nf using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Puff Pastry Peach Turnovers, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 4 peaches, peeled, halved and stone removed
- Make ready 400 grams puff pastry (see my profile for a free-from recipe)
- Make ready 4 tsp peach jam (try my easy recipe!)
- Take light coconut milk to glaze
- Take maple syrup or a sprinkle of brown sugar - optional
- Prepare powdered sugar to dust
These quick peach turnovers with homemade puff pastry are flaky, delicious, and perfect for summer. Our family loves eating these Easy Puff Pastry Cherry Turnovers for breakfast on the weekend. You can put most anything in a puff pastry and turn it into a special dessert. This time I used peaches with lots of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Vickys Puff Pastry Peach Turnovers, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and line a baking sheet with greaseproof baking paper
- Roll the pastry into a large thin square, then divide it into 4 smaller squares and place on the lined baking tray
- Spread a tsp of jam diagonally across each square keeping a dot of the jam aside
- Lay the peaches cut side up onto the jam. If you like, sprinkle a little brown sugar or maple syrup into the peach stone holes. Fold the opposite corners over like a blanket to tuck the peaches in and place a dot of jam where the corners cross over to secure them
- Brush all over with the milk and place in the oven for 15 minutes until golden and puffed
- Let cool on a wire rack then sprinkle with powdered sugar
- Enjoy as a treat or breakfast on the go!
As a member, you'll be able to store your favorite Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry recipes in your Pear Mini-Turnovers. A sweet and tart filling of ripe pears and raspberry preserves is enclosed in flaky pockets made from puff pastry. I decided that Puff Pastry might make a great vehicle for nachos. I'm partnering with Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry the next few months to create recipes for my readers, and I also have some very exciting news to share on how you can win a. Using store bought puff pastry makes these peach turnovers easy to put together.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vickys puff pastry peach turnovers, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!