Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cute ring shaped bread with chocolate and walnuts in a bread maker. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cute Ring Shaped Bread with Chocolate and Walnuts in a Bread Maker is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cute Ring Shaped Bread with Chocolate and Walnuts in a Bread Maker is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Great recipe for Cute Ring Shaped Bread with Chocolate and Walnuts in a Bread Maker. *I learned this method of shaping the dough from a friend. It's cute, but I thought it lacked something without any filling, so I added walnuts and chocolate. Place all ingredients into your bread maker pan (except the choc chips) and place the pan into your bread maker.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cute ring shaped bread with chocolate and walnuts in a bread maker using 3 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cute Ring Shaped Bread with Chocolate and Walnuts in a Bread Maker:
- Make ready 1 *this is a buttery, tender dough I used the snack-bread dough from
- Make ready 1 few drops ●Vanilla oil (if you have some, optional)
- Make ready 1 Egg for glazing, granulated sugar, walnuts, chocolate chips, etc.
Next place the ingredients into the bread maker's baking pan in the order specified for your particular machine. Put flour, yeast and salt in the bowl of a freestanding mixer with dough hook attachment. In bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
Steps to make Cute Ring Shaped Bread with Chocolate and Walnuts in a Bread Maker:
- Add a few drops of ●vanilla oil to the snack-bread dough recipe from, and make the dough in a bread machine. When the dough is finished, divide it into 6 portions and round off each one.
- Rest the dough for 15 minutes. Cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel to prevent it from drying out. *Chop up the chocolate and walnuts in the meantime.
- Roll each piece of dough out into about a 15 x 12 cm square. Cut in half using a pastry scraper, and cut off about 5 mm from each side.
- Make 8 cuts as shown. (You can make more or fewer cuts as you like.)
- Add the filling. I used white chocolate, chocolate chips and walnuts this time. Don't add too much or the dough will be difficult to roll. Roll it up from the bottom.
- Roll it up…and then form into a U shape.
- Flip it over and connect the ends as indicated in red.
- Cover the joined ends with a piece of the dough, looking down on it from the top.
- Pinch the dough closed (upper photos). The bottom photo shows how it looks when it's formed.
- Leave to rise at 35 to 40°C until doubled in volume. Preheat your oven to 190°C.
- Brush the the egg glaze, and sprinkle with a generous amount of granulated sugar. Lower the oven temperature from 190°C to 170~180°C, and bake for about 13 minutes until the rolls are as browned as you want them to be.
- I rolled up the cut off dough from Step 3 and baked it too. Attention: If you brush the dough with egg glaze it's liable to burn easily, so watch it with care.
- This is a dough for snack breads, so it has no sugar in it. You can fill it with tuna and mashed potato and form it as above too. To make the filling, mix canned tuna + potato + mayonnaise + salt and pepper + curry powder etc.
- Attention: Thesnack-bread dough is buttery and rather rich. Measure the ingredients out properly so that it doesn't get too wet…
- …it has about 20 to 25 g of butter in the dough, but you can reduce it to 15 g. Whatever you prefer.
A moist quick bread with a faint hint of orange flavor, and the tang of bits of cranberries. By LOUGRAY; Kelsandra's Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls. These sweet rolls are made with pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice, then glazed with a cream cheese frosting. They're perfect for a special fall or winter brunch. After making "Red Wine Bread With Walnuts and Cream Cheese - Made in a Bread Machine", I came up with a white wine version.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cute ring shaped bread with chocolate and walnuts in a bread maker recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!