Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegan gf keto peanut butter cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan gf keto peanut butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Get 1.2 cup salted peanut butter unsweetened
- Make ready 1 tbs extra virgin coconut butter melted
- Get 1/3 cup erythritol based sweetener
- Take 1 cup almond flour
- Take 1 tsp baking soda
- Take 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Instructions to make Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 f(180C).line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. To make the dough add all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Combine with a spatula until it forms a cookie dough. Mine was little soft, I wrap with wax paper and kept in the freezer about 10 mints.
- Divide dough into 8 large cookies, I ended up 7 large cookies. When you place each cookie dough flatten with your hand, give a print with your fork, make sure after each cookie print you clean the fork and grease it again to prevent sticking
- Cook 10 minutes. They are very soft after you remove the tray from the oven. Let cool down 10 minutes. They look uncooked but tee are Cooked. They will harden.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vegan gf keto peanut butter cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!