Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, perfect guacamole (reinvented). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Perfect Guacamole (reinvented) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Perfect Guacamole (reinvented) is something which I have loved my whole life.
Guacamole Reinvented Once the flesh has been scooped out, halved avocado skins make pretty single-serving cups for guacamole; serve them on saucers, surrounded by tortilla chips. They make a tasty preamble to a chili supper or a Mexican-style stew such as Vegetarian Posole Stew or Chorizo and Potatoes Tinga. Great recipe for Perfect Guacamole (reinvented).
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook perfect guacamole (reinvented) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Perfect Guacamole (reinvented):
- Prepare 2 ripe avocados
- Get 1/2 red onion, minced (about 1/2 cup)
- Get 1-2 serrano chilies, stems and seeds removed, minced
- Make ready 2 tbsp cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp fresh lime or lemon juice
- Take 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- Prepare 1 (1 dash) freshly grated black pepper
- Make ready 1/2 ripe tomato, seeds and pulp removed, chopped
- Prepare 2 clove to 3 Garlic, pressed (optional)
- Prepare 1 Garnish with red radishes or jicama. Serve with tortilla chips
See great recipes for Perfect Guacamole (reinvented) too! Get Perfect Guacamole Recipe from Food Network. Alton Brown celebrates the avocado with this fresh guacamole dip. Using a potato masher to create a chunky texture is the key to this recipe, so.
Steps to make Perfect Guacamole (reinvented):
- Cut avocados in half. Remove seed. Scoop out avocado from the peel, put in a mixing bowl. (See How to Cut and Peel an Avocado.)
- Using a fork, mash the avocado. Add the chopped onion, cilantro, lime or lemon, salt, pressed garlic and pepper and mash some more. Chili peppers vary individually in their hotness. So, start with a half of one chili pepper and add to the guacamole to your desired degree of hotness. Be careful handling the peppers; wash your hands thoroughly after handling and do not touch your eyes or the area near your eyes with your hands for several hours.Keep the tomatoes separate until ready to serve.Remember that much of this is done to taste because of the variability in the fresh ingredients. Start with this recipe and adjust to your taste.
- Cover with plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole to prevent oxidation from the air reaching it. Refrigerate until ready.
- Just before serving, add the chopped tomato to the guacamole and mix. Serves 2-4.
Guacamole Ingredients: To make this easy guacamole recipe, simply gather up the following guacamole ingredients: Avocados: The riper, the better. Diced red onion: I love the flavor of red onion in guac, but if you would like to make it a bit milder, just rinse and drain the chopped onion in water briefly before adding it to the avocados. The Perfect Guacamole I was talking to my friend Pati Jinich about this issue of "best" or "true" guacamole. Pati has a Mexican cooking show on PBS and was born and raised in Mexico City, so she knows a thing or two about guacamole. The blend of these ingredients is spot on.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food perfect guacamole (reinvented) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!