Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, shrimp guacamole bites. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp Guacamole Bites is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Shrimp Guacamole Bites is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have shrimp guacamole bites using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Guacamole Bites:
- Make ready 20 medium peeled shrimp
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Tony Chacheres
- Make ready 1/4 stick butter
- Take 20 crackers of your choice
- Take 1/4 cup guacamole
Steps to make Shrimp Guacamole Bites:
- Season shrimp with Tony Chacheres. Melt butter in cast iron skillet. Sauté shrimp for 15 minutes on a medium heat. After shrimp is cooked take 20 crackers and place on a platter. Using a small spoon scoop a spoon full of guacamole on each cracker. Place a shrimp on each cracker and enjoy!!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food shrimp guacamole bites recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!