Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cajun chicken with assorted vegetables. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cajun Chicken with Assorted Vegetables is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cajun Chicken with Assorted Vegetables is something which I have loved my entire life.
Find Deals on Cajun Chicken in Seasonings on Amazon. In a small bowl, mix together light olive oil, Cajun seasoning, salt, cayenne pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Place zucchinis, white onions, and yellow squash in a bowl, and cover with the olive oil mixture.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cajun chicken with assorted vegetables using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Chicken with Assorted Vegetables:
- Get 1 Spring chicken
- Get 1/2 Onion
- Prepare 8 Garlic
- Take 1 Bay leaf
- Get White beans
- Get Kale
- Prepare Zucchini
- Take Corn
- Take Mushrooms
- Prepare Hardboiled Eggs
- Make ready Chicken stock
- Get Vinho verde (white wine)
- Prepare Salt
- Take Black Pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp Chicken bouillon powder
- Make ready Cajun seasoning
- Take Paprika
- Make ready Olive oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp Butter
It like jambalaya made into a sheet pan dinner with chicken, shrimp, sausage and vegetables dressed in Cajun spices! You might also like this low carb chicken and vegetable sheet pan dinner. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Cajun chicken, oven roasted rams and mixed vegetables.
Instructions to make Cajun Chicken with Assorted Vegetables:
- Pre-season chicken with salt, pepper, cajun seasoning, paprika
- Insert 1/4 onion, 1/2 bay-leaf, 2 cloves of garlic into the chicken, add-in also the chicken bouillon powder
- After few hours in the fridge, pre-heat the oven (220c) and put in the chicken wrapped in aluminum foil (approx. 1:00hr - 1:30hrs)
- Cut the veggies (in bite size cubes) and boil the eggs
- Sauté the garlic, onion and bay leaf with olive oil, butter and sprinkle some seasoning (paprika, cajun, b. pepper, salt)
- When the onions start to become translucent, add-in chopped kale, zucchini and mushrooms and sauté for a few minutes
- Add-in the remaining corn and beans into the pot
- Pour in vinho verde (high heat), and when the alcohol smell disappears, add-in the chicken stock
- Cook for a few more minutes until all starts to soften
- Remove the chicken from the foil and transfer all ingredients to a Pyrex
- Finish the cooking in the oven (approx. 20 - 30min) until the chicken skin becomes crispy
Score surface of chicken with shallow diagonal cuts, making diamond shapes. Combine the Cajun seasoning, garlic powder and pepper; rub over chicken. In a large shallow dish, mix the oil, Cajun seasoning, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and lemon pepper. Place the chicken in the dish, and turn to coat with the mixture. Combine rice, water (or broth) and salt in a saucepan.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cajun chicken with assorted vegetables recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!