Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted pork belly balamban style. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Pork Belly Balamban Style is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Roasted Pork Belly Balamban Style is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted pork belly balamban style using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Pork Belly Balamban Style:
- Make ready ingrèdients
- Get 1 bunch onion spring
- Get 1 bunch lemon grass
- Make ready 1 head garlic
- Get 1 kg pork belly
- Prepare 1/4 cup bay leaf
- Take 1 dash salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 pork broth cube
- Take materials
- Prepare 1 cotton twine
- Take 1 rotisserie oven
- Prepare 1 mixing bowl
- Make ready basting
- Make ready 1/4 cup oil
- Get 1/4 cup soy sauce
Instructions to make Roasted Pork Belly Balamban Style:
- combine garlic, onion spring, lemon grass, bay leaf add pork cube and a little oil then grind to paste
- with a small knife , cut pocket in meat and stuff it with herb paste
- lock the meat with twine, then rub it with the remaining herb paste, salt and pepper, marinate for 30 minutes
- roast the meat for 2 hours in 210c preheated oven
- baste it every 30 minutes
- serve with soysauce and lime
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food roasted pork belly balamban style recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!