Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy spaghetti bake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Why make baked spaghetti instead of regular ol' spaghetti with meat sauce? It's all about that melty layer of cheese on top! If you prefer, slice some fresh mozzarella to finish it off instead.
Easy Spaghetti Bake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Easy Spaghetti Bake is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy spaghetti bake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Spaghetti Bake:
- Get 1 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- Prepare 1/4 cup minced onion
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef
- Prepare 640 ml pasta sauce
- Get pinch salt
- Make ready 450 grams capellini pasta (or spaghetti)
- Take 3 cup shredded mixed cheddar
- Take 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese (optional)
I think that this Baked Spaghetti Recipe would be perfect for a potluck or a weekend dinner ( comfort food at its best). Spaghetti squash is so versatile and easy to make! Enjoy it with salt and pepper as a side dish Place on a baking sheet, cut side up and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Baked spaghetti is perfect for weeknight dinners as it yields a lot and can be saved for leftovers.
Instructions to make Easy Spaghetti Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large frying pan add ground beef, sprinkle with seasoning and add minced onions. Cook until beef is browned.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Mix in pasta and cook until al dente; drain.
- Mix pasta sauce and beef mixture into pasta.
- Pour half of the pasta into a 9x13" baking dish. Sprinkle half the shredded cheese over the top. Add remaining pasta and sprinkle the rest of the shredded cheese and the parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve with salad and garlic bread. Enjoy!
It is also customizable and can be made as healthy or as decadent as you like. DIRECTIONS Layer the spaghetti, remaining sauce, and the shredded cheese in the pan. This easy, family friendly casserole, dotted with melty pockets of cheese, proves that tacos and spaghetti are a match made in heaven. Stir in the spaghetti sauce, water and spaghetti; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for This is THE favorite spaghetti recipe in our house!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy spaghetti bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!