Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked aubergine & zucchini topped with cottage cheese casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life.
Make the most of seasonal veg with our best baked aubergine recipes. Try a traditional melanzane full of Italian flavours or a ratatouille hotpot. Try our best roasted aubergine recipes for a filling main.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have baked aubergine & zucchini topped with cottage cheese casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole:
- Make ready 1 kilo Aubergines/Eggplants sliced
- Prepare 1 Zucchini sliced
- Prepare 2 medium size Onions diced
- Get 1 Cinnamon stick
- Get 1 kilo fresh Tomatoes grated and 2 tablespoons of Tomato Paste
- Prepare 2 Garlic Cloves diced (optional)
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups Cottage Cheese
- Make ready 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Prepare 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- Prepare Salt
- Take Sugar
- Take Pepper
As with all eggplant recipes, the key is to sweat the eggplant first. Then rinse thoroughly and squeeze out all the excessive water with clean tea towel or paper towels. After the eggplant has soaked, drain it, and pat the pieces thoroughly dry with paper towels. Lay the eggplant on a baking sheet (or sheets, depending on how much eggplant you decided to cook) in a single layer, not overlapping at all, and with at least a bit of space between them to bake evenly and attractively.
Steps to make Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole:
- Place sliced Aubergines and brush with vegetable oil into baking pan and bake until Aubergines have softened.
- Crush garlic cloves….
- Add olive oil into a sauce pan, the ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Place Zucchini on the bottom of the baking pan, and start to tightly roll Aubergines. Place one next to the other and around the pan. Aubergines should be tightly rolled.
- Pour tomato sauce into baking pan and bake for 25 minutes. Once this is ready top by adding Cottage Cheese or any cheese of your choice, bake for another 15 minutes. That’s it 🙂
- Kali Orexi!!!!
Baked eggplant is a classic, healthy dish that is very easy to prepare in its most basic form. Many people avoid baking eggplant because it can turn out oily and soggy if you aren't careful. Keep reading to learn how to prepare baked eggplant with just the right texture - creamy on the inside with a light layer of crunch on the outside. This is the first time I cook eggplant at all. This recipe was simple and delicious.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food baked aubergine & zucchini topped with cottage cheese casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!