Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, rice and meat. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rice and meat is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Rice and meat is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Heat a large pot over medium-high heat. Stir in water, rice, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, chili powder, and garlic salt. RICE - Best made with white long grain rice for fluffiest outcome.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have rice and meat using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice and meat:
- Get 2 kg halal chicken legs from tesco(Used about a killo)
- Take 2 cups short grain rice
- Get 3 Spring onions for garnish at end
- Take 2 White onions for rice
- Take 1 Red onion for marinade
- Take 1/2 Red pepper for marinade and can use to garnish
- Get 1 small lemon for marinade (few squeez for rice optional)
- Make ready Olive oil.(for marinate and for rice)
- Get Butter(for glaze and for rice)
- Make ready Salt for marinade only
- Get Crushed pepper for marinade
- Make ready Chilli flakes (bit for rice and glaze and marinade)
- Get Soy sauce for glaze
- Get Brown suger for glaze
- Make ready Honey for glaze
- Get Flavoured Beef stock (made up in water,for rice)
Season with salt, pepper and thyme. Cook, stirring, for a few minutes. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef, onion and garlic.
Steps to make Rice and meat:
- Ingredients and preps:using the ingredients mentioned for bag1.and making a marinade for the chicken
- Wash chicken through runing water,then let drain in the colander..place in container.leave it in there, a bit.and pour out any water left from the base of container
- Prep the marinate :using the ingredients.stir and make sure salt has dissolved.slice the half red pepper and a whole medium red onion
- Add to the chicken meat in a large container.make some slits in meat so that it cooks easier and the marinate goes in the thicker meat.cover and place in fridge about 4 hours or overnight.(see pics in step 3)
- Remove from fridge and out on a oven rack each piece diagnally so they stay put.remember to put a.metal tray am under the rack in the oven or grill oven so that it catches juices and excess fat in
- .then making sure grill is very warm, add in the chicken at medium heat for this stage.until about half or more, cooked.
- Prepare a glaze using dark soy sauce and honey and brown suger and a bit of chili flakes.can add a bit of butter,(but this can make the marinate abit slippery when adding to chicken so can leave that out)…put the glaze ingreds in a small pan and heat thru till bubbling but not burning.take chicken out and turn piece over and spoon over the glaze and turn again and spoon the glaz put back in oven increase to highest point so as to start melting the skin fat off into the base pan that you placed
- Now prep the rice:while chicken is grilling,add about 4 tablespoons of beef stock(this has salt already) to 3 and half cups warm (almost hot) water.then slice 2 medium white onions..in a large pan add the butter and Olive oil (about 2 tablespoon each),then fry the onions until soft.and cooked.can add some bit more butter or olive oil or both if rice is bit too sticky
- Add the stalk you prepared and the 2 cups of short grain rice (used peacock brand).reduce the heat to lowest and let rice cook.str in between and turn with wooden spoon..cover and let cook bit more till soft.and add bit of lemonsquize and chilli flakes in rice.then stir gently not to break rice.
- Serve in a serving dish and garnish with sliced and washed spring onions.
Stir in rice, vegetable broth, beans, Ro*Tel®, corn, chili powder and cumin; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Divide beef mixture evenly among peppers; replace tops. An everyday Beef Burrito recipe, stuffed with a simple, super tasty seasoned beef, rice and other fillings of choice. These Burritos are a brilliant freezer standby because they are just as good made fresh or frozen then reheated. The burrito beef filling is especially good - made with a homemade Mexican seasoning that's way better than a packet of Old El Paso!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food rice and meat recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!