Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken tikka pita pockets. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Place the charred chicken fillets on a tin foil and wrap it up. Heat up your pita breads at the same time. Make the yoghurt sauce by mixing everything together.
Chicken Tikka Pita Pockets is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Tikka Pita Pockets is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken tikka pita pockets using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka Pita Pockets:
- Take 200 g Chicken breast, cubed
- Prepare 1 tbsp Garam masala
- Get 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp Turmeric
- Make ready 1 pinch Dried red chilli
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 2 cloves Garlic
- Prepare 1 thumb Fresh Ginger
- Make ready 4 tbsp Plain yoghurt
- Take 2 leaves Lettuce
- Prepare 2 Pita bread
Chicken Tikka Pita Pockets I've been experimenting recently to find a delicious tikka-style recipe that can be made relatively quickly. Today's version was great so here's the recipe! For the chicken tikka, in a large bowl, mix all the ingredients and season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Chicken Tikka Masala in Pita Pockets with Koshimbir by Tejasvi Arneja.
Instructions to make Chicken Tikka Pita Pockets:
- Measure out your garam masala, cumin, turmeric, salt and chilli into a bowl.
- Grate the garlic and ginger into a pulp
- and add the pulp to your bowl of spices. Mix well with a spoon.
- Next add the natural yoghurt and mix well.
- Add the chicken pieces to the marinade and combine well with your hands. Let this sit in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Carefully place each chicken piece under a medium/high grill for 5 mins each side. Don't be tempted to pan fry this chicken - it doesn't work well.
- Serve with lettuce in warm pita bread. With rice is another optional serving suggestion
Both have had a significant influence on Indian cuisine and we present a combination of chicken masala tikka stuffed in Pita Breads, with a. Felice, Ayumi, and Haruka liked this. English; Italiano; Español; It is very delicious family meal in which pita pockets filled with cheesy chicken and salad very healthy recipe. Cheesy chicken pita pockets recipe in Urdu/Hindi with English subtitles. Can't stop won't stop with these Grilled Chicken Shawarma Pita Pockets!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken tikka pita pockets recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!