Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken and lemon-broccoli alfredo *. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Make it a broccoli chicken dinner by adding some broccoli florets and tossing in a light Alfredo pasta sauce. This dish was horrible.the chicken and veggies tasted very bitter. I guess from using the lemon slices.and bottled Alfredo sauce was not a good idea.!
Chicken and Lemon-Broccoli Alfredo * is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken and Lemon-Broccoli Alfredo * is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken and lemon-broccoli alfredo * using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Lemon-Broccoli Alfredo *:
- Prepare 4 small skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Prepare 8 oz mushrooms, halved
- Take 1 tbsp Olive oil or cooking oil
- Get 1 Lemon
- Get 3 cup Fresh broccoli florets
- Take 10 oz Container refrigerated light Alfredo pasta sauce
- Make ready 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
I'm a big believer in making my own pasta sauces. This chicken and broccoli Alfredo recipe will help you make a delicious Italian style dish without worrying about the carbs or pasta, because you won't need it. You can make your own alfredo sauce almost as fast as opening a jar, but it tastes a million times better. Just some butter, garlic, heavy cream and grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Chicken and Lemon-Broccoli Alfredo *:
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, in a large skillet cook chicken and mushrooms in hot oil over medium heat for 4 minutes turning once. Step
- Meanwhile, shred 2 teaspoon lemon peel; set aside, slice lemon, add broccoli and Lemon slices to skillet. Cook covered for 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Step
- Place chicken on 4 plates. Add Alfredo sauce, lemon peel, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper to skillet; heat through serve sauce with chicken and enjoy!
This Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo is a low carb, keto friendly recipe that will make your want for pasta disappear. Four of our favorite dinnertime ingredients come together in this chicken broccoli Alfredo pasta dish—versatile chicken breast, family-friendly broccoli, always-on-hand pasta and a homemade Alfredo sauce that comes together in a snap. Add broth, lemon zest and remaining lemon juice to skillet; bring to a boil. Chicken gets an elegant makeover with alfredo, mushrooms and the slight tangy hint of lemon. It's a beautiful meal to make when you want something special but.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken and lemon-broccoli alfredo * recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!