Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys chocolate fruit & nut bites. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bites is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Vickys Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bites is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have vickys chocolate fruit & nut bites using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bites:
- Take 50 g walnuts
- Take 50 g hazelnuts
- Take 25 g gluten-free rolled oats
- Prepare 20 g raisins
- Take 3 tbsp nut butter or seed butter
- Make ready 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Make ready 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Take 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Get 20 g dried cranberries
Instructions to make Vickys Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bites:
- Put all of the ingredients except for the cranberries into a food processor and blitz into a paste. Add a touch of water to get the mixture moving if required
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Spoon the mixture into a bowl and mix in the cranberries
- Form into even sized balls, place on the lined baking tray and chill in the fridge until firm. Depending on size you should get 12 - 16 balls
- Once chilled you can store them in a lidded container in the fridge for a week or in the freezer for 2 months
- Eat at your leisure!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vickys chocolate fruit & nut bites recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!