Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy candied carrot salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Candied Carrot Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Easy Candied Carrot Salad is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy candied carrot salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Candied Carrot Salad:
- Prepare 4 large Carrots, Julienned
- Take 3 tbsp butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Make ready 2 tbsp Honey Bourbon (American Honey, Evan Williams Honey, etc.)
- Prepare 2 tbsp fresh ginger chunks
- Get 1/2 bag fresh spinach leaves, washed
Instructions to make Easy Candied Carrot Salad:
- Add the butter to a large pan with the heat off.
- Turn the heat to medium-low, then add the brown sugar, bourbon, and ginger. Stir this into a slurry, for about a minute, then add the carrots.
- Turn the heat up to Medium, and continue to stir the carrots, flipping them over every minute or so, to thoroughly coat the carrot. Keep this up for about 15 minutes. The sauce will also be reduced during this process, and the carrots will get softer and more tender.
- When it's done, turn off the heat. Add half of the spinach to a plate, scoop half of the yummy carrot goodness on top of the spinach, and do the same for the other serving. Drizzle the sauce left over on top of the salad. Serve hot or cold.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy candied carrot salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!