Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, ayam percik. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ayam percik ini sangat sedap walaupun tak seindah gambar. Cara-cara memasak AYAM PERCIK dengan mudah, cepat dan sedap tanpa menggunakan perencah. Resepi Ayam Percik Kelantan, Malaysia Sederhana Spesial Asli Enak.
Ayam percik is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Ayam percik is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have ayam percik using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ayam percik:
- Get 1 whole chicken cut 4
- Make ready 3 onions
- Prepare 2 clove garlic
- Make ready 1 inch ginger
- Make ready 5 pcs candle nut
- Get 2 lemon grass
- Get 1 inch blueginger
- Prepare 5 pcs dry soak chilii
- Get 500 ml coconut milk
- Take 2 pcs lime leaves
- Get 3 table spoon vegetables oil
Resepi ayam percik di hujung jari anda dan mudah untuk dirujuk. Gunakanlah aplikasi resepi ayam percik ini sebagai panduan anda dalam memasak ayam percik dan membuat resepi sendiri ayam. For ayam percik lovers you will love this restaurant. Ayam percik is grilled chicken with sauce prepared from coconut milk.
Instructions to make Ayam percik:
- Soak e cut chicken into some vinegar water roughly about 10 mins n then wash it clean n rinse dry.
- Blend all e ingredients except e lime leaves n coconut milk.
- Heat e wok, pour in e oil n e blended paste. Fry under low fire for 15 min.
- Put in e chicken n coconut milk n lime leaves n cook for 15 mins. Cover e wok.
- In meantime on e oven n heat it about 10 min. Prepare e baking tray n cover it aluminium foil to prevent e chicken to stick on it. Season e chicken wit salt n sugar to ur desire taste.
- Off e wok n tfr e cooked chicken on e baking tray n grill for 20 min on 150 heat in e oven.
- Removed it fm e baking tray to ur serving plate n pour e excess gravy on e chicken. Serve wit hot rice or bread.Enjoy❤️
The sauce could be a little bit too sweet for non-locals though. Ayam Percik, a Malaysian grilled or roasted chicken marinated in flavorful spices like turmeric, cumin & coriander along with lemongrass, coconut milk & tamarind. As the chicken is roasted, the marinade. This Ayam Percik looks so delicious and I like that it's so easy to cook, no, not cook but 'BAKE'! Normally this Ayam Percik (baked chicken in coconut sauce) is grilled over a low charcoal fire.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ayam percik recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!