Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cajun herb green beans. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cajun Herb Green Beans is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Cajun Herb Green Beans is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cajun herb green beans using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Herb Green Beans:
- Make ready 2 lb Snapped Green Beans
- Get 3 slice Bacon, crumbled
- Take 1 cup white wine
- Take 2 cup chicken broth
- Make ready 4 cup water
- Take 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- Prepare 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- Make ready 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- Get 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Make ready 5 red potatoes, cut in half
- Prepare 2 cup precooked ham, chopped
- Prepare 1/4 cup Bell Pepper, chopped
- Make ready 1 tsp thyme
- Take 6 sweet basil, chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp rosemary, chopped
- Get 1/2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp hot sauce (optional)
- Prepare 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Take 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Steps to make Cajun Herb Green Beans:
- In a skillet fry bacon until done. Drain on paper towel.
- Add to skillet with drippings; green beans, onions, bell pepper & celery. Cook until onions are clear & slightly browned. 5-10 minutes
- In a large pot add broth, water & wine over med-high heat.
- When onions are ready add green bean skillet mixture to liquid in large pot.
- Add thyme, rosemary, basil, parsley, pepper, salt, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce & bacon pieces. Stir.
- While boiling, cover pot then reduce to medium heat. Cook for 20-30 minutes.
- Add potatoes & ham. Cook covered for an additional 30-45 minutes until potatoes are tender. Serve
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cajun herb green beans recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!